21 July 2014

INSTAGRAM LATELY @mariannnen

Downloads2

Selfie time / Burgers @ Kauppuri with my friends / Girls night out / Outfit with my Nikes

Kollaasit50

Happy girl / After i got my license, i've been driving a lot / Just water with Evi / Beautiful flower memory from Spain

Kollaasit51

Where i've been spending my days / We we're dogsitting our aunt's dog for two weeks / With my bestie / Ikea meal, yum!

Kollaasit52

Good drinks + food + company = perfect summer day / Grilling chilling  / Eating out with my bae / Details of my favorite outfit

Marianne

4 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures ! Seems like so much fun !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great impressions :) Your selfie is super cute and congrats for getting your driver's license :) it's one of the few papers that should have written ,,freedom'' on top of it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for lovely comment! :)

      Delete

Leave your comment! I'll read every one of them. Thank you x